1 Oct 2010

London Fashion Week - The highlights



Amanda Wakely - sketeches
I was a little dissapointed with the show to be honest. The clothes were beautifully simple, and I liked the drapey trousers and the 70's chiffon peasant top, but overall it was a pretty blah collection.
Interesting enough though I recieved a booklet of inspiration for the collection which I much preferred.
Here are a few of the sketches I did of the show.




Christian Blanken Live Presentation - Illustrated

What I liked about the collection were the modern sportswear influences and the minimalist detailing. Which included a zip up box pleat down the centre back of one jacket and diagonal seams like on a biker jacker, with darts running through the pockets.

I think the presentation was a good format for Blankens work because we were much closer to the models, so you really could see all the fine details that go into the designs.

1 comment:

  1. A debt of gratitude is in order For sharing this Superb article.I utilize this Article to demonstrate my task in college.it is valuable For me Great Work. Byond online

    ReplyDelete